Ok so I’m writing this blog series about models for predicting the future. Now that I’m here in Part III, I’m fully aware that the series theme of predicting the future is a bit sensational. But it’s hard to dial down my excitement on this subject. I’ve always been attentive to talk of trends and technology, since I […]
Last week in the blog, I talked about how echo chambers can create wrong-headed predictions about the future. This week, I want to talk about my favorite model for understanding the hype that surrounds a new technology: Gartner’s Hype Cycle. I’ve added emojis to their famous chart because–well–I think that it deserves it! What it […]
This the topic of the blog today is about hype. Trends. Predictions. If you dare make predictions about the future, you will inevitably find yourself embarrassed by your own predictions. Mostly because predictions are made in the excitement of the present moment, often when we are surrounded by like-minded people. Echo Chambers: an environment in which […]
Avoid unnecessary drama when relaunching your website. Our intuitive, 3-phase approach gives your powerful options to align resources for a successful project.
Which is better platform for building websites? Wordpress or SquareSpace. Understand the pros and cons of each platform and find what’s right for you.
SEO has played an outsized role in digital marketing. Is SEO important? Yes. But SEO only solves 10% of your problems. The other 90% is what matters most.