Buying patterns have changed. Your marketing strategy should change too.
When was the last time that you purchased something without first doing online research? No matter what we buy, we do a lot of online research before we make a purchase. This is true when we’re buying a protective case for our iPhone, and it’s also true for the bigger purchases that we make for our businesses. Before we buy, we do research.
We get to know our problem, we compare solutions, and once we’ve found the best solution do we click “buy” or call the number.
Has your business responded to these new buying habits? Are you supporting and informing people at each point of this buyer pattern?
1. Free Resources
We have an online library of resources to help you learn more about inbound marketing. Two of our favorites:
2. Digital Marketing Workshops
We frequently host digital marketing workshops on-site for organizations looking to boost their brand online. Our workshops are fun, collaborative, and actionable. Also, we customize our workshops to offer the best solution to your specific problems.
Here are workshop topics we’ve offered:
- Develop Buyer Personas, Buyers’ Journeys
- Writing for Web Bootcamp
- Understanding Value Propositions, Understanding FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
- Tools for Social Media Managers
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Content Offers
- Inbound Marketing
- Marketing Automation
Service fees for workshops range from $300 – $1500.
3. Inbound Marketing Roadmap
Do you have an in-house digital publishing / social media team, but need a boost? We offer an inbound marketing roadmap for you and your team:
- Who is your ideal buyer persona with the highest lifetime value for your company?
- What are is the primary pain points of your persona?
- 3-6 month content strategy around the three primary pain points that your prospects are facing.
Service fee for an Inbound Marketing Roadmap is $1250.
4. Inbound Marketing: 6-Week Pilot Program
Are you eager to generate more leads and automate marketing?
- If you are new to inbound marketing, this is a great way to get familiar with the methodology and how it can benefit your company.
- Creating a pilot inbound marketing pilot campaign lets your sales and marketing teams see how they can work together to generate higher quality leads.
- 1 face-to-face meeting (we travel to your city)
- 1 on-site workshop
- Content roadmap with resources from your team
- Create an inbound marketing strategy
5. Inbound Marketing: Monthly Support
We provide full inbound marketing services to companies. This is an integrated set of digital marketing services to drive more traffic to your website:
- Marketplace Assessment: Consumers, Competitors, Company, Climate
- Buyer Persona Development
- Buyer’s Journeys Mapping
- SEO Analysis
- Campaign Strategy: Premium Content offers, Content Strategy, Social Publishing
- Content Creation and Publishing
We offer support for 18 month sprints. Service fees are based on level of support. Contact Us