smith House is a young Phoenix-based creative agency that focuses on branding, web, and mobile. We enjoy the sweet spot that is in the intersection of design, technology, and business. -AND- We need help. Your help. Work with us!
We have 2 internship positions for the 2020 fall semester. (Beginning in September / October TBD.)
1. Computer Science / Web Development Internship
- Server Configuration and Management
- Mobile App development
- Eager to learn about marketing, design, and business.
2. Graphic / Web Design Internship
- Responsive, Mobile-first Web Design
- User Interface / User Experience
- Branding Development
- Packaging Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Eager to learn about marketing, business, and web development.
- When: September – November 2020. We are keeping the dates flexible to make it easy to sync with the university schedule.
- Hours: 12-15 hours a week / 3-days a week, 4 hours per day / we’ll work around your class schedule. This is a paid internship.
- Where: Our awesome office in South Tempe! It’s small but awesome.
More About Smith House
You will fit in here if…
- You take pride in your work.
- You want to see your talent grow.
- You are outgoing and like to meet new people.
- You like to bring creative solutions to complicated problems.
Why work with us?
- Our company culture is creative, positive, and energetic. We like to laugh.
- Work directly with clients. Learn how to host meetings, present ideas, and gather feedback.
- Get experience in an entrepreneurship / startup environment. In addition to client work, we incubate ideas into new companies.
- Collaborate with remote team members.
- We want you to be successful. We want your internship here to bring life to your college coursework. We want you to have a huge boost on your resume. We want you to go off and do great things in the world–like work with us full time once you graduate.
- Introduce yourself with a quick email to let us know that you are interested. Tell us who you are, tell us about your major!
- After that, you can send a second email with your resume and portfolio attached.
- If the match looks right, we’ll set up an in-person interview (for Phoenix peeps) or we’ll meet each other on Skype or Facetime.