smith House is a young Phoenix-based creative agency that focuses on branding, web, and mobile. We enjoy the sweet spot that is at the intersection of design, technology, and business. -AND- We need help. Your help. Work with us!
We have 6 internship positions for students (juniors, seniors) from 🌵 Arizona State University and 🏔 Northern Arizona University for June, July, and August 2023. Download Flier
1. Computer Science / Web Development Internships (2 positions)
- Server Configuration and Management
- Mobile App development
- Integrations / APIs
- Eager to learn about marketing, design, and business.
2. Design: Graphic, Web, Video Internships (2 positions)
- Responsive, Mobile-first Web Design
- User Interface / User Experience
- Logos / Branding
- Video editing, motion graphics
- You’ll be working in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Rush / Premier
- Eager to learn about marketing, business, and web development.
3. Marketing / Social Media Internships (2 positions)
- Learn about ad campaigns on social (Instagram, Facebook) and search (Google)
- Content marketing / blogs
- Learn about writing for web and social
- Eager to learn about design, business, and web development
What to Expect: Internship Details
- When: June, July, and August 2023. We are keeping the dates flexible to make it easy to sync with the university schedule.
- Hours: 12-15 hours a week / 3-days a week, 4 hours per day / we’ll work around your class schedule. If you have more time, then you can work more hours.
- Where: Probably you’ll be working remote. But we’ll make time to meetup IRL here in Phoenix or Flagstaff.
- Paid? Yes, this is a paid internship.
More about Smith House
You will fit in here if…
- You take pride in your work.
- You want to see your talent grow.
- You are outgoing and like to meet new people.
- 🎉 You like to bring creative solutions to complicated problems.
Why work here?
- Our company culture is creative, positive, and energetic. We like to laugh.
- Work directly with clients. Learn how to host meetings, present ideas, and gather feedback.
- Get experience in an entrepreneurship / startup environment. In addition to client work, we incubate ideas into new companies.
- Collaborate with remote team members.
- We want you to be successful. We want your internship here to bring life to your college coursework. We want you to have a huge boost on your resume. We want you to go off and do great things in the world–like work with us full time once you graduate.
How to Apply
✉️ Introduce yourself in a quick email: email@example.com